Jesuit Advocates like you are our partners in giving voice to the voiceless on matters of social concern before government and corporate institutions. We advocate by increasing awareness and engaging the wide Jesuit network of educational and pastoral ministries. Join us, and take action to urge your elected officials to hear and respond to “both the cry of the earth and the cry of the poor” (Laudato Si,’ 49).
Past Action Alerts:
- Foreign Aid to Central America Should Be Used to Promote Human Rights and Hold Governments Accountable
- Urge Your Senators to Support the First Step Act!
- Tell EPA: Care for our Climate and Protect Human Health
- Join us in telling the world — Catholics Are Still In on Climate Change!
- Urge Congress to Support Honduran TPS Holders
- Stand in Solidarity with Hondurans